One of the potluck items I was constantly being asked to bring to work by my co-workers years ago was my Epicure Selections’ Poco Picante Salsa. This SUPER easy Salsa recipe is great for a quick snack, or to add spiciness to any dish you have on the stove for dinner.
Super Easy Salsa
1 – 796mL can Diced Tomatoes
Juice of 1/2 Fresh Lime
2 tbsp Epicure Selections Poco Picante Salsa Mix
1. Drain the can of tomatoes, but catch the tomato juice
as it’s great to cook rice in tomorrow.
2. Place tomatoes, salsa mix and the lime juice into
your food processor and pulse 5 times.
3. Re-drain the salsa one more time, and serve.
It’s really that easy.
Other uses for this salsa…
– Add to cooked rice or quinoa to create a spicy side dish
– Use with your favourite Mexican recipes like my Beef Tacos
– Use as a pasta sauce for a spicy, Italian-Mexican fusion dish
– Marinade and cook chicken breasts in this Salsa
– Use at breakfast with your favourite egg dish
What do you love Salsa on top of?
Are you a fan of the hot stuff? Or do you prefer a more mild Salsa?